Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#85601 by gt3
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:54 am
I have been using Ooma hub with Premier service for over the past year without any problem. I typically will forward my calls via Multi-Ring to 1 of 2 different phone numbers depending on where I am. Suddenly the ooma number is no longer being forwarded. Called Ooma and they noted that even though on my.ooma page it listed my phone is being forwarded, on their system it is not enabled. The tech would manually enable it for me and it would work again. But whenever I tried to change the forwarding number, it would disable the forwarding on their system again.

The problem has been escalated to level 2 but so far after 2 days no resolution :( Anyone else have similar experiences??
#85677 by sut703
Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 am
I'm having the same problem. Every so often, my multi-ring just won't work. Tech Support keeps telling me random things from "change your Ooma to DHCP" <-- SERIOUSLY, to "make sure you have cell signal." While I'm not ready to dump Ooma, I am definitely not going to pay extra for Premier next year, as none of those features work reliably. The blacklists keep disabling themselves, my caller ID randomly doesn't work, and multi-ring is like a 50/50 thing. I've had 3 cases now of multi-ring showing as enabled on my end, but they have to refresh it from their end in order to get it working again.
#85719 by sokha
Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:05 pm
same problem here.

i've been Premiere user for about 3 years now.
happened sometimes last week.

what i did differently was forward to another cell #.
that new cell # never rings.
thus, the multi-ring quit working from this point on.
then, later in the day, i changed back to the old cell #.
now, the old number also doesn't work.

contacting support now.
will report back in a week.
#85749 by sokha
Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:04 pm
update to this saga.

just talked with tech support for about an hour.
it is confirmed a problem is with Ooma server.
tech said their engineers are aware of the problem and they are working on it.
they will email me once the problem resolved.
no time frame when it will be resolved.

i shall add that since i have this CALL FORWARD problem around last week, my BLACK LIST also doesn't work.
the telemarketers that were blocked and the list was working fine before, now, the calls came thru like a flood in New Orleans!!

so, it seems like my PREMIERE features are gone!!!
#86322 by sut703
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:24 pm
Mine started working again a few days ago. Even got a call from support (thumbs up) to confirm. A few days later, multi-ring stopped working again.
#86323 by sokha
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm
mine still doesn't work (over a week now).
although, i got an email from tech support a few days ago around 3 am saying that it works!!
#86342 by sut703
Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:02 am
Multi-ring still not working. When I go into my Preferences from the Ooma webpage, I notice the settings are not exactly how I had them set last time -- I've been checking every few days. This is getting annoying.
#86352 by sokha
Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 pm
just got an email from tech support.
they said, "there's no reason why it shouldn't work!!"

well, if the service is still down for another 3 weeks, i will look for a new service.
and here, i'm being very patient.
giving them 5 weeks to fix the problem.
#86353 by sokha
Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm
update....

just finished talking to tech support for about 20 minutes.
it is now escalate to LEVEL 3.

will report back with an update.