Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#85078 by richalger
Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:37 am
I get a fast busy sound only when I call certain numbers from my Ooma number. The number works fine from my cell phone. Nearly all other numbers work fine.

I have a ticket open with support. They responded once. They said that it looked like from the log I was calling a different number than the one I dialed.

I am in the Phoenix area. Has anyone else experienced this?
#85079 by murphy
Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 am
If you dial a 10 digit number and don't have 10 digit dialing enabled in your my.ooma account you will get a fast busy.
#85088 by thunderbird
Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 am
richalger wrote:I get a fast busy sound only when I call certain numbers from my Ooma number. The number works fine from my cell phone. Nearly all other numbers work fine.

I have a ticket open with support. They responded once. They said that it looked like from the log I was calling a different number than the one I dialed.

I am in the Phoenix area. Has anyone else experienced this?

This one is strange. " They said that it looked like from the log I was calling a different number than the one I dialed".

I wonder if you try to use another phone connected to your Ooma phone system, if you would get different results?

Alos try powering off the Ooma device for fifteen minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.