Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#84942 by jdooma
Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:25 pm
I am having a very strange issue. I have only had Ooma Telo for a couple of weeks. It worked fine for the first couple weeks but as of yesterday it will not call certain numbers. It works fine when I call some numbers but it won't work at all when I try to call my wife's work number in the last 2 days. Could this be an issue with the recent 47785 release? How can I tell when it was pushed out to my telo? :shock: :x
#84946 by thunderbird
Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:11 am
jdooma wrote:I am having a very strange issue. I have only had Ooma Telo for a couple of weeks. It worked fine for the first couple weeks but as of yesterday it will not call certain numbers. It works fine when I call some numbers but it won't work at all when I try to call my wife's work number in the last 2 days. Could this be an issue with the recent 47785 release? How can I tell when it was pushed out to my telo? :shock: :x

Probably nothing to do with the recent firmware update.

Go to https://my.ooma.com/system and enable ten digit dialing and test.

Some times this helps:
Try dialing *98 before the number that you can't reach.

If the problem continues contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#85051 by jdooma
Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm
thunderbird wrote:
jdooma wrote:I am having a very strange issue. I have only had Ooma Telo for a couple of weeks. It worked fine for the first couple weeks but as of yesterday it will not call certain numbers. It works fine when I call some numbers but it won't work at all when I try to call my wife's work number in the last 2 days. Could this be an issue with the recent 47785 release? How can I tell when it was pushed out to my telo? :shock: :x

Probably nothing to do with the recent firmware update.

Go to https://my.ooma.com/system and enable ten digit dialing and test.

Some times this helps:
Try dialing *98 before the number that you can't reach.

If the problem continues contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST

I have tried everything including turning it off for fifteen minutes and nothing seems to work. It just will not dial certain numbers any longer. Numbers that it dialed with no problem when I first got it. :shock: :( :x
#85064 by thunderbird
Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm
jdooma wrote:I have tried everything including turning it off for fifteen minutes and nothing seems to work. It just will not dial certain numbers any longer. Numbers that it dialed with no problem when I first got it. :shock: :( :x

Try calling using your second Ooma phone number. With your two month trail period Premier you have a free second phone number available, (during the Premier trial period, or as long as you use Premier). If you haven't set your second Ooma phone number up, Go to My Ooma and do so now. If the second number works, contact Ooma and get them to make your second number your first number and get a new second number.