Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#84326 by thunderbird
Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:44 pm
After reading the Release notes, it looks like some people will be happy.

Check for the version of Ooma Telo firmware that you have by Dialing *#*#001. The firmware version audio comes out of your Ooma Telo Speaker after dialing *#*#001 in one of your phones.

The latest Ooma Telo Firmware Update 47785, is just starting to be "pushed" out to the Ooma Telo customers, by Ooma. It takes about three weeks to be downloaded to all Ooma Telo customers.

If you just received the latest Ooma firmware, or if you are having any QoS problems, try this:
Power off the Ooma device for fifteen minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.

Note: This procedure only reloads your existing profile; it won't initiate downloading or updating the latest firmware. Ooma controls how and when the firmware is "pushed" to each Ooma Telo user.
Last edited by thunderbird on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#84440 by kdmc69
Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 am
thunderbird wrote:Has anyone noticed if the have the new Ooma Telo Firmware Update 47785 yet?

Yes...I have it.
#84446 by jamgold
Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 pm
kdmc69 wrote:
thunderbird wrote:Has anyone noticed if the have the new Ooma Telo Firmware Update 47785 yet?

Yes...I have it.

do your or did you ever have voice call quality issues, namely the robotic sound problem?
#84457 by thunderbird
Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 pm
jamgold wrote:
kdmc69 wrote:

Yes...I have it.

do your or did you ever have voice call quality issues, namely the robotic sound problem?

We have never hat the Robtic Sound Problem. We will get a low volume level Echo some times.

The fix for tht has been:
Power off the Ooma device for fifteen minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.

That procedure works every time for us.
#84912 by ernieb
Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm
I just had a poor experience. I joined a conference call. At one point, the call dropped for me, but Ooma played my voicemail message the conference participants and then proceeded to record the call for 299 seconds. The Ooma hung up. Embarrassing to say the least.