Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#84248 by lohertz
Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:47 am
I know there was some issues previously, but not quit like mine...
But anytime I call out using the Telo, the person on the other line can't hear me. When receiving an incoming call, they can't hear me.
On my side, I hear nothing, sometimes static, whether making a call or receiving. I've rebooted and that seems to no avail. Reset handsets, nothing.
I've had the Telo since its debut <beta> and never had this type of issue...

I don't have a phone that I could plug into the back of it and test, but I'm assuming since I can dial a number out and the outbound call reaches its destination and rings the phone there is more to it than just simple connectivity.

I plan on going out and buying a regular phone to plug in (I have a hub, its connected, and my daughter is getting to the age where I need it anyway) I haven't checked the hub to see if it shows the same issues.

My other VoIp for work functions just fine.

I've had this set up for probably two years now, wondering why all of a sudden this is happening. Anyone else?

v47541 - Telo, Hub, and my Polycom are all behind my router

Thanks
Last edited by lohertz on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
#84249 by lohertz
Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:51 am
Oh, BTW. when I try to connect to the VM system, I hear nothing, but the Telo acts like its an active call.

This happens on both Telo Handsets. Dont know if that helps
#84250 by thunderbird
Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:08 am
lohertz:
Besides testing with a corded phone, which you are doing already, try this:

Power off the Ooma device for fifteen minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.