Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#83198 by snowbir
Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 am
I just purchased an Ooma Telo Handset. My other phones are Panasonic. If I answer an incoming call on the Telo handset, is there any way for another person to join the call on the Panasonic phone(s)? (I do have Ooma Premier). Also if someone is talking on the Panasonic phone(s), how can I join the call on the Telo Handset? Thanks in advance for any advice.
#83205 by thunderbird
Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 am
snowbir wrote:I just purchased an Ooma Telo Handset. My other phones are Panasonic. If I answer an incoming call on the Telo handset, is there any way for another person to join the call on the Panasonic phone(s)? (I do have Ooma Premier). Also if someone is talking on the Panasonic phone(s), how can I join the call on the Telo Handset? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Why don't you just try it and see. I don't have a Telo handset, but when someone else is on the line, I can pick up another Panasonic phone and join the call while the other person is on the line using another Panasonic phone.
#83211 by 2spirit
Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:40 am
snowbir: If I understand your question, you are asking what method to use to join into a conversation. To join from a Panasonic, you should be able to do that simply by pressing the "Flash" key. (I don't own any Panasonics so I am assuming this to be the case) If you want to join from your Telo handset, simply press the green (Talk) key . . . you will hear a dial tone This is your "second" line which is part of your Premier service. In your display you should see "Line One" just above the left Softkey. Press the left Softkey (the key just above the green key) and you will be connected to line one, joining the conversation. Hope this helps!
#83215 by snowbir
Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 am
Thank you That worked. Now is there any way to go the other way, that is if I answer on the Ooma Telo, how do I pick up on the Panasonic?
#83216 by murphy
Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am
snowbir wrote:Thank you That worked. Now is there any way to go the other way, that is if I answer on the Ooma Telo, how do I pick up on the Panasonic?

Press the Talk button on the Panasonic and then push the Flash button.
#83218 by 2spirit
Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 am
Basically the same way, I think. Ater you hear the Ooma dial tone, try hitting the "Flash" key to join a call on line one. I don't have Panasonic phones . . . but I think that should work. Maybe someone else will chime in here if that is not correct. Give that a try.