Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#82584 by brewmaster
Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:23 pm
I got a cancelation confirmation from vonage before ooma ports number.

I had vonage forward calls to temp ooma number. now that vonage is gone I cant get any calls w/ ported number ...

come-on ooma - get er done
#82665 by ydnar723
Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 am
If Vonage really did execute a full cancellation on their end, Ooma might not get the number, especially if it is before the date Ooma said they would be able to port your number. If the date has passed that Ooma was to have your number, I would call Ooma to see what they have for an update. Is it a disconnect message you get when you call your Vonage number?

If it is not working at all and you haven't by now, call Ooma to see what they have on their end. If Vonage pulled the plug instead on their end, you are going to need to talk to Vonage about their error.
#82728 by brewmaster
Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:57 pm
ydnar723 wrote:If Vonage really did execute a full cancellation on their end, Ooma might not get the number, especially if it is before the date Ooma said they would be able to port your number. If the date has passed that Ooma was to have your number, I would call Ooma to see what they have for an update. Is it a disconnect message you get when you call your Vonage number?

If it is not working at all and you haven't by now, call Ooma to see what they have on their end. If Vonage pulled the plug instead on their end, you are going to need to talk to Vonage about their error.

I called ooma thursday morning - they said it was there third party who actually does the work... by thursday afternoon the transfer was complete.

Phone sound just like vonage,, I like the ring tone and the beginning of dial tone!!!