Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#82430 by satturn
Sun May 29, 2011 12:51 am
i spoke with ooma customer servise a few times. they keep on teling me that they need to speak to the main office about my issue and they will call me back. They have yet to call me back. Does anyone know the personal number of someone in the main office who can help me with a answer?
#82442 by satturn
Sun May 29, 2011 10:36 am
my telo burnt out a week after the warranty was over. was told i can add the warranty afterwards and then make a claim. They then retracted that and said they first have to discuss it with the main office. spoke to them 3 times on the phone and sent a few emails. no replies yet. really annoying bec i am without a phone for over a week.
#82445 by thunderbird
Sun May 29, 2011 12:05 pm
satturn wrote:my telo burnt out a week after the warranty was over. was told i can add the warranty afterwards and then make a claim. They then retracted that and said they first have to discuss it with the main office. spoke to them 3 times on the phone and sent a few emails. no replies yet. really annoying bec i am without a phone for over a week.

Send a personal e-mail.

Bobby B
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=53

Norm Toy
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=107