Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#82160 by gmcmillan100
Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 am
The Telo is online and is handling functions okay (voicemail, calls, etc), but the big blue flower looking LED is off. Tried rebooting the device several times but still nothing. Tried pressing the brightness button (sun looking icon) but still nothing.

Suggestions?

Greg
#82166 by thunderbird
Wed May 25, 2011 10:36 am
gmcmillan100 wrote:The Telo is online and is handling functions okay (voicemail, calls, etc), but the big blue flower looking LED is off. Tried rebooting the device several times but still nothing. Tried pressing the brightness button (sun looking icon) but still nothing.

Suggestions?

Greg

Do any of the lights come on at all, or is it only a problem with the Ooma symbol light?

When you press the brightness button, do any of the Ooma Faceplate light change brightness?

I had all of the lights go out on an Ooma Telo when I pressed the brightness button, and then wouldn't come back when pressing the brightness button repeatedly. But after a reboot, all of the lights functioned properly for me.