Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#81842 by EA PA
Sat May 21, 2011 5:16 pm
Attention Left Coast: Good news, east coast still alive (bonus). Most important, Ooma dial tone remains functional, surfs up!!! :cool:
#81845 by nn5i
Sat May 21, 2011 5:51 pm
EA PA, old son, have you been smoking those funny-looking wrinkled brown cigarettes again?
#81848 by EA PA
Sat May 21, 2011 6:25 pm
nn5i wrote:EA PA, old son, have you been smoking those funny-looking wrinkled brown cigarettes again?

nn5i, Unfortunately, no! My selection of career prevents me from sipping the fruits of the leaf. That said, I have learned to substitute my desire to re-live my youth with a cheap substitute - NEWS - combined with other old hobbies. Now armed with sharpened awareness, I am amazed, and willing to share, in humor, the presented fantasy of daily "news" reconfigured to suit my twisted dry humor, and re-presented to Ooma users as an applicable topic to consider. Is that a problem? BTW, EZ widers used to be white?
#81851 by nn5i
Sat May 21, 2011 7:17 pm
Many of my neighbors profess beliefs no less wacky than those of the Rapturists. They're careful not to make predictions that can be disproven, though. Even the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans (whose beliefs were no more silly than the ones taught in imposing edifices down the street or in Mecca or Rome or Kamakura or Lhasa or Bombay) had the sense not to make statements that were disprovable in the real world. Me, I'm in Stephen Hawking's camp anyway.