Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#81314 by mike.a.p
Fri May 13, 2011 9:23 am
I have junk marketing calls from the same named caller ID, but from reported different numbers. Is it possible to use wild-cards for my personal blacklist, to block all calls from say this area code?
#81406 by Ely
Sat May 14, 2011 11:08 am
Another vote, in just a month or so here I have seen countless requests for this too, it would be a plus and MAJOR selling point for Ooma, come on do it Ooma you know it's easy! :D
#83932 by The Picard
Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 am
I'll add my vote for this feature. I'm sick to death of the "lower your credit card interest rate" spam calls. Most of them seem to originate from a similar area code and, quite frankly, It's fairly unlikely that I'll be getting any legitimate calls from these areas.
#85214 by thewamp
Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 pm
RE: "lower your credit card interest rate" spam calls

Recently such calls are shown on my call log as starting with "+".
I am getting one or more every day.

The numbers following the "+" changes everytime such a call is received.

Can such numbers be handled by the blacklist?
#105948 by Turnings
Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 am
I would also like area code blocking. Especially area codes like 849 = Dominican Republic -- 876 = Jamaica - etc.
Don't think it would be hard to add this feature and as stated before it would be a great selling feature while helping people to avoid all of the scams that come out of there.