Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#80771 by mike.a.p
Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am
I'm experiencing very long load times for the Ooma setup web site (Version: 45073) to load - I can see the individual segments of the Ooma Telo image loading one at a time. I've tried rebooting my PC, but it's not improved.
Resonsiveness once in the setup page is very slow too.
My guess is that I need to reboot the Ooma Telo device, but I thought I'd post this, to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with this version.
#80774 by thunderbird
Thu May 05, 2011 11:50 am
mike.a.p wrote:I'm experiencing very long load times for the Ooma setup web site (Version: 45073) to load - I can see the individual segments of the Ooma Telo image loading one at a time. I've tried rebooting my PC, but it's not improved.
Resonsiveness once in the setup page is very slow too.
My guess is that I need to reboot the Ooma Telo device, but I thought I'd post this, to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with this version.

Reboot your Modem, than when that's done booting boot the Ooma device, than the router, than your computer.
If that doesn’t work, use a different web browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer.
If that doesn't work temporarily shut off your computer's firewall/virus protection and try.
If that doesn't work temporarily disconnect the network cable from the Internet Ooma device’s port, and reboot the Ooma device, than try.