Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#5872 by dennist
Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:02 am
I have successfully set up my ooma for a week. Since ooma relies totally on the hub by mac address, I have several questions on the hub.

If the hub is broken within the warranty period, what is the turnover time for repair or replacement?

If the hub is broken after the warranty period, does ooma still repair it? What the cost will be?

If ooma does not repair out-of-warranty unit, I need to buy a new ooma hub when it is broken. How to activate the new ooma hub and keep all the telephone numbers on the broken unit?
#5888 by funone46
Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:21 pm
dennist wrote:I have successfully set up my ooma for a week. Since ooma relies totally on the hub by mac address, I have several questions on the hub.

If the hub is broken within the warranty period, what is the turnover time for repair or replacement?

If the hub is broken after the warranty period, does ooma still repair it? What the cost will be?

If ooma does not repair out-of-warranty unit, I need to buy a new ooma hub when it is broken. How to activate the new ooma hub and keep all the telephone numbers on the broken unit?

When I set mine up 2 months ago, I had a problem. I was advised by a moderator that to contact customer support for a new one. I opted to send it back to Amazon for credit. Orderd the new one first (on sale this time) and had customer support change it all over. Then returned the old one for full credit