Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#79559 by oldanbo
Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 pm
My BT headset is paired and connected to the Telo.

If someone answers a call on a Telo handset, can I conference/join in on the call with my BT headset? If so, how?
I have already learned about placing a call and transferring a call via the FAQ's, but not joining a call.

I haven't been able to do so yet. I take it that it is not possible. The FAQ's never broach this question.

TIA,
Dan
#79569 by lbmofo
Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:28 am
What happens after one trasfers the call to BT headset....can the handset join back in on the call?

Headset Bluetooth transfer

If you are on an active call on the handset and want to transfer it to a Bluetooth headset, press the button and select the Bluetooth headset you want to transfer the call to. Your headset should ring and when you answer the call on your headset, you will be connected to the remote party.
#79591 by oldanbo
Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 am
lbmofo wrote:What happens after one trasfers the call to BT headset....can the handset join back in on the call?

Headset Bluetooth transfer

If you are on an active call on the handset and want to transfer it to a Bluetooth headset, press the button and select the Bluetooth headset you want to transfer the call to. Your headset should ring and when you answer the call on your headset, you will be connected to the remote party.

By press the button, do you mean the paging button? I tried that , from another Telo HS it showed my BT on line 2 and the other call on line 1. I tried to move the cursor up and then a SWAP appeared above the left softkey. I pressed the softkey and no joy. I must be confused. :shock:

I'll have to test it again from the HS that is actually in use.

Thanks
#79615 by oldanbo
Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:24 pm
lbmofo wrote:I copied and pasted from the help page. There is an icon that didn't copy :)

http://ooma.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/92/

Once you get the BT headset to join on the right conversation, then getting handset to the right line is no problem right (via menu)?

Thanks again lbmofo.

Yep, the linked page is where I started. I'm going to have to do some more testing. I am about to give up on BT headset idea. I'm going to reboot Telo and start over.

Dan
#79619 by EA PA
Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm
If both the 1 and 2 are orange where BT is using one line and a call is on the other that you want to conference, I believe you depress 1 and 2 simulataneously and they will be conferenced. I tried on 2 separate calls and conferencing worked. I did not try this with BT though. Hope it helps.
#79627 by lbmofo
Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:20 pm
If u can get the BT headset connected to the conversation, getting the handset to the right call in progress is the easy part. ;)