Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#79542 by EA PA
Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:49 pm
It's 3 AM. Wake up to faint sound of occasional beeping. Frustrated and assuming another smoke detector is going off that will be impossible to quickly locate, with red eyes the search begins. Violator of sleep located, handsest off of cradle :shock:

Back on cradle, problem solved. I search through menu for option to suppress low battery alarm. No option found.

Does anyone have a trick to turn off this alarm? If not I'll put a suggestion for product improvement. Thanks.
#79546 by southsound
Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm
EA PA wrote:It's 3 AM. Wake up to faint sound of occasional beeping. Frustrated and assuming another smoke detector is going off that will be impossible to quickly locate, with red eyes the search begins. Violator of sleep located, handsest off of cradle :shock:

Back on cradle, problem solved. I search through menu for option to suppress low battery alarm. No option found.

Does anyone have a trick to turn off this alarm? If not I'll put a suggestion for product improvement. Thanks.

At night I have a special place for our handsets. It also works to silence those pesky late night calls:

On second thought, maybe a suggestion for a new feature would be in order.
#79557 by EA PA
Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:48 pm
LOL - I tried the pillow thing. Unfortunately, when the low batt alarm on anyone of these gizmos starts to beep, 2 things happen, 1. Hearing is transformed to Bionic - particularly at night and 2. A switch is activated in the brain prohibiting any sleep at all until the issue is resolved. As a side note, I am the only one sensitive to these alarms in this domain.

I was hoping that one of you guys would give me the secret "Oh just push ##874 pause #**" solution. Guess not. Off to the Features.. thanks