Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#78610 by PTO
Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 am
Up until 3/30, our caller ID showed both name and phone number of the person calling. Since 4/1 we only see a name but no phone number. Anyone else see this or know how to fix it? I unplugged our Ooma and let it reboot but that did not fix the issue.
#78614 by ntoy
Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 am
PTO wrote:Up until 3/30, our caller ID showed both name and phone number of the person calling. Since 4/1 we only see a name but no phone number. Anyone else see this or know how to fix it? I unplugged our Ooma and let it reboot but that did not fix the issue.

Hello,

This is a bug in our system. It should be fixed when your box receives the firmware update - 45073
We are rolling this update in batches.
#78615 by PTO
Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 am
Thanks. My box stated blinking red last night which I assumed was an update occuring. Hopefully this was not the update you are speaking of because i still have the issue.
#78617 by ntoy
Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:29 am
PTO wrote:Thanks. My box stated blinking red last night which I assumed was an update occuring. Hopefully this was not the update you are speaking of because i still have the issue.

Your box is still at 43368.