Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#79123 by nn5i
Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:45 am
EA PA wrote:I’ll be updating my break even date tonight. :cool:

Congratulations -- but since the triumph is really your wonderful wife's, should you be taking her to dinner, instead of going on a date?
#79166 by EA PA
Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:24 pm
nn5i wrote:
EA PA wrote:I’ll be updating my break even date tonight. :cool:

Congratulations -- but since the triumph is really your wonderful wife's, should you be taking her to dinner, instead of going on a date?

LOL! Yes! :?
#79358 by notech
Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:51 pm
lol tell your wife GOOD JOB!!! us women know what we have to do to wear them down :-)

you're going to notice the savings so quickly!
#79445 by EA PA
Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 pm
notech wrote:lol tell your wife GOOD JOB!!! us women know what we have to do to wear them down :-)

you're going to notice the savings so quickly!

Yes you do! It must be a gender thing. My observation is that given the same situation, blood will be seeping from my eyes while I am stammering nonsense, while my bride calmly reacts and works it and works it and works it. DNA.. ;)
#79792 by nn5i
Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:07 pm
It's not just when they're wives, either. It becomes evident before age 5. I teach Judo to little kids (and adults too), and I have known for years that little boys are crybabies, but little girls are savages.
#79796 by EA PA
Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:28 pm
nn5i wrote:It's not just when they're wives, either. It becomes evident before age 5. I teach Judo to little kids (and adults too), and I have known for years that little boys are crybabies, but little girls are savages.

Savage? Hm. Maybe I should re-think my wifes resume to review handest protoypes and change the Objective;

Consultant: Merciless barbarian ripping apart products with primitive ferocity to expose frail underbelly prior to ingestion

nn5i - you crack me up... :D
#86271 by gthatch
Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 pm
I have read these boards carefully, and if this question is already on here someplace, forgive me, but...
If you add the second line, are the monthly taxes and fees doubled (e.g., $3.47 for each line)?

Gary
#86272 by lbmofo
Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 pm
gthatch wrote:If you add the second line, are the monthly taxes and fees doubled (e.g., $3.47 for each line)?

No.