Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#77793 by ncfoster
Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:30 pm
Hi all,

I've procrastinated in getting the answer to this question, so maybe it is too late, or maybe I will have to call, but here goes:

I keep getting the e-mails about the $99 Premier service on the Telo. I have the Telo from the beta, and I have never used it as my primary phone line. I already have Premier service on my regular Ooma Hub. I have about 6 months of Premier service left on that box. I would like to reverse the two boxes entirely, switching the lines and the Premier status. I would also like to take advantage of the $99 offer and free bonus (probably the handset, since I have only one right now). It wasn't clear to be whether this is something that I could do, or whether this was too far from the intentions of the offer. Anyone know the answer? Thank you in advance.
#77794 by southsound
Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:38 pm
My thought (as another user only) is that it is not something that could be accomplished through the web form or even by calling the customer support number. I think it would have to be something done by one of the ooma management folks. However, as a beta tester with this only your 12th post, my guess is that you really weren't participating to any great level so they will probably want to charge you for switching the numbers. It doesn't hurt to try but I would not have high expectations. Use one of the contact emails you were given during the beta program to get their answer.