Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#76085 by ChePibe
Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 am
Hi,
I tried reading the support docs and troubleshooting info, but couldn't find anything else besides how the basics on "Do Not Disturb Mode".

For some reason I seem to keep having my Ooma device automatically turning on Do Not Disturb mode, and sending all my calls to Voicemail.

Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks
#76108 by thunderbird
Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 pm
ChePibe wrote:Hi,
I tried reading the support docs and troubleshooting info, but couldn't find anything else besides how the basics on "Do Not Disturb Mode".

For some reason I seem to keep having my Ooma device automatically turning on Do Not Disturb mode, and sending all my calls to Voicemail.

Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks

I've had that happen in the past. What I did was to cycle the "Do Not Disturb" envelope button through to blue, than back to yellow, cycling several times. It would last for a while than start malfunctioning again. So everytime it was stuck in "Do Not Disturb", I would cycle the envelope button through serveral times. After a few time of cycling, it finally starting working correctly. I don't know if it will help you, but maybe it's worth a try.

The other thing you could do is contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST