Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#75421 by gmups
Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:11 pm
My At&T landline has went completly dead, did a check on who owns my number. It now says Choice One communications, last time I checked it said At&T. MyOoma page still does not show my port complete, my hub will not connect, has top two buttons and last two on bottom(right). I have older hub. I don't understand how for two days now my number has changed carriers and yet no movement on my port and hub not connecting?? How long does it take for port to complete once my number has changed carriers?? My original port date was 02/07/2011, changed to 02/14/2011..now time has come and gone no change??
#75426 by gmups
Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 pm
Thanks, but I did all of that. rebooted modem, then Ooma hub then router..same results. Also tried rebooting in every other way possible, all with the same results. In the orig post I meant to say the top two lights stay lit, and the bottom 2 buttons on the right(play key, ffw key) on the old style hub. Thanks...
#75427 by lbmofo
Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:09 pm
When I had landline integration, I remember getting red tab instead of blue when landline disconnected and don't remember seeing 4 buttons lit up.....do you have internet connection?
#75428 by gmups
Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm
yes I do have internet connection, but when I try to go on a Ooma setup web page it says it is disconnected from ooma. Even changed to different Ethernet cords to rule out a bad cord...same results?. I changed nothing to the setup that originally worked while my landline was up, now that it has changed carriers..(line dead) hub will not connect? :cry:
#75536 by gmups
Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:14 pm
Well, I called CS, and was told although another carrier has my number, my port is still not complete yet. She reset my secondary number to my primary and now my hub is working. :D ..I guess porting takes quite a bit to do, don't know why, but it does. Thanks for the help here. Forum is very helpful!