Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#73133 by i24u
Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 am
When I log on and go to my dashboard it will only show calls from last year? It's not updating. Shows my last call Dec 29th Huh. Ooma has great voice quality but has a lot of bugs too work out else were. My caller list won't sync with my phone. When I call others my name and number won't show up on their phone. I call work and it will cut off the last number of my phone number so it doesn't show up right. Now this. Figure it out soon ooma
#73169 by ntoy
Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:53 am
i24u wrote:When I log on and go to my dashboard it will only show calls from last year? It's not updating. Shows my last call Dec 29th Huh. Ooma has great voice quality but has a lot of bugs too work out else were. My caller list won't sync with my phone. When I call others my name and number won't show up on their phone. I call work and it will cut off the last number of my phone number so it doesn't show up right. Now this. Figure it out soon ooma

Hello,

Please send me a personal message to discuss.
#73293 by leob
Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 am
In the "Calls and Messages" gadget on my dashboard, "Recents" and "Missed" are stuck on Jan 7-8. Call logs are functioning normally.