Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#5013 by wr2m
Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:09 am
I purchased my Ooma phone at the end of January from costco dot com. Yesterday I called customer support to get my 6 months free premeir that is currently being advertised on Costco's web site. Ooma customer service told me that I had to call costco customer service to initiate a "ticket" that will forwarded to Ooma. When I called costco cs I was told I missed the promo by 10 days and that if I email costcopromotions at ooma dot com that someone might be able to help me out. I followed thier instruction verbatim. They instructed me to include my ooma phone number (973-400-0112) , the primary name account holder (me) and the costco order number in my email. I immedially got an automated response from an " Aaron Duran" stating he will be out of the office all week. I do understand that I can return the unit to costco and then re-purchase to get the promo it but I was trying to avoid all tha hassle of transferring the phone numbers from current ooma interface to the newly purchsed ooma interface. can someone it ooma please help. Thanks in advance.
#5104 by ranger376
Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 pm
when i signed up they said I had 180 days to subscribe as I have 6 months free....I bought the ooma from costco too...

The only problem I have had is when calling people I know they say it rings but when they pick up only dead space.....hmmmm
#5602 by gregg098
Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:21 pm
I bought my ooma from Costco as well. I just activated normally and my account stated that I had 180 days of Premier remaining. I guess it was linked to the MAC address. Not sure why yours didnt work.
#6011 by toddbecker
Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 am
gregg098 wrote:I bought my ooma from Costco as well. I just activated normally and my account stated that I had 180 days of Premier remaining. I guess it was linked to the MAC address. Not sure why yours didnt work.

Same with me.