Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#72099 by southsound
Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:32 pm
Welcome to ooma and to the forum!

The best way to resolve the billing issue is to call ooma at 888 711-6662 during business hours and tell them what is happening. ooma is a really fair outfit and will be happy to adjust anything that is not correct. You could dispute the charges but that would just be an additional hassle that shouldn't be required with ooma.

One more thing to check... at the end of your trial period, what happens depends on what unit you have and what you have done regarding service level. The hub/scout core (white) package had a plan where after the free Premier trial, it just went away unless you opted in and set up a credit card for billing. The Telo (newer black unit) uses an opt-out system where if you don't opt out, the system assumes you want to continue with Premier and bills your credit card. If you have a Telo then this may be the cause for the billing. Either way, ooma will take care of it for you.
#72129 by ntoy
Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 am
mitalikamat wrote:I have been billed premiere rates my account says Basic. Is there a number I can reach them at? :shock:
Should I just dispute the charges?

Hello,

You were auto enrolled into monthly premier if you did not opt out of premier during your trial period. You will need to contact our support line if you wish to cancel.