Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#71932 by lbmofo
Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:37 pm
Guys, just letting you know that at least in the Seattle area, incoming calls to Ooma are not working (started sometime after 1:30ish PM PST is my guess). Ooma to Ooma is fine. Called support and they are already working this issue. When asked if this issue is isolated, CS didn't know.
#71933 by kmcfarland
Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm
wow... we must be on the same agenda! I'm in the Sacramento area. I was informed today that some times people calling me just get dead air and then a dial tone again. today we have had many people try and no one getting through. I can call out to land line, but calling a cell phone makes the phone ring but when it is answered, my ooma line is still ringing and the cell phone gets nothing! I sure hope these forums help them fix the problems. I am sure more and more people got ooma for Christmas.
Last edited by kmcfarland on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#71937 by Lapwolf
Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 pm
Same problems here (San Francisco Bay Area). I can call my cell phone but dead air when answered. Calling from my cell phone to Ooma, either a fast busy or rings forever, but no sign of an incoming call at the Ooma hub (my.ooma.com does have a call log of the attempts).

Anyone heard an ETA for repair from CS yet?
#71939 by djarch
Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm
Here in Southern California, same problem. I can dial out, but I have been unable to receive any calls from either landlines or cell phones.

:cry:
#71940 by mrjv
Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm
Hi,

In San Francisco Bay Area having same problem...can call out, but nobody can call in. I get fast busy, regular busy and 070T call can't be completed, try again later.

Couldn't get through to CS...arrgh

Rod
#71951 by brentah
Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm
Having similar issues here in Utah. I can make outbound calls, but when attempting to call my ooma number with my cell, I get this message, "We are unable to complete you call at this time, please try again later. Message 12, switch 531."
#71952 by mikeshady
Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 pm
Same problem here in sacramento CA.,I called and they said they are working on the problem.I hope this doesnt happen all the time,as i just got my ooma two weeks ago and number port scheduled for tuesday..... :shock:
#71954 by pwiley
Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:18 pm
I am having the same trouble in Orange County, California. No incoming calls from Verizon Wireless. However Google Voice can call in. Outgoing calls work fine.