Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#71170 by i24u
Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:55 am
I update my contact list online but it will not sync to the telo handset. It doesn't seem to change the telo unit itself either as when someone calls the caller ID on another phone will show the old name on the unit that it used to have. Four example I'll have Name -Cell. I tried changing it to just Name Cell without the dash. When that person calls the telo phone and all other phones still show Name - Cell and not Name Cell like I want it to do. Also today I tried to add a new name and it shows up online but will not show up on the handset. What can I do?
#71183 by murphy
Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 am
Spelling out cell is not necessary. If you categorize the number as mobile on the web site it will show up with a mobile icon on the handset display to the left of the number. You can have up to 4 numbers for each name and you can duplicate the same name so it's essentially unlimited.
#71202 by i24u
Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 pm
I can't even add someone. When I add someone it will show up on the computer and i'll tell it to sync. It was give me the wait 3-5 min message or tip message. After 5 min the persons that I tried to add name still won't show up on the handset. I have tried sync on the phone also and that persons name will not show up. What am I missing?
#71277 by ntoy
Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:20 pm
i24u wrote:I can't even add someone. When I add someone it will show up on the computer and i'll tell it to sync. It was give me the wait 3-5 min message or tip message. After 5 min the persons that I tried to add name still won't show up on the handset. I have tried sync on the phone also and that persons name will not show up. What am I missing?

Hello,

We confirmed an issue & it should be resolved. Can you give it another go?

Thx
#71319 by i24u
Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 pm
Ok it's kind of working. I have a name in there now that I added. When I make a change to the name the new name won't sync. For example: I have Lynn in there. When I change it to Lynn with last name it still will only show Lynn. I tried making it just Lyn and it still will only show Lynn
#71323 by ntoy
Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:25 pm
i24u wrote:Ok it's kind of working. I have a name in there now that I added. When I make a change to the name the new name won't sync. For example: I have Lynn in there. When I change it to Lynn with last name it still will only show Lynn. I tried making it just Lyn and it still will only show Lynn

Thanks for the feed. Duplicated inhouse & will file a bug.