Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#70707 by rooflady
Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 am
I have written previously about the handset not recording calls. That seems to have cleared up.
Now, the handsets go blank and the only way to reset them is to take the battery out and replace it. This is a pain and has happened many times this past week. When I replace the battery, it comes back with 1/2 or less of the battery charged. I'm told there is no replacement battery for the Telo. Can this be true? Also that you have to buy a new handset to fix it.
Can someone please help me with this problem. I have The Telo system and 4 handsets.
Thank you,
#70709 by ntoy
Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:03 am
Hello,

On the contrary, we would replace only the battery if within warranty & determined to be the culprit.

Please contact our support folks & they would be glad to assist.
#70711 by rooflady
Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:09 am
Thank you for your speedy reply. I purchased this system in June of this year. Have had problems off and on with the handsets turning off by themselves. Was told there was no replacement battery for it and that you had to buy a whole new phone.
How do you tell if it's the battery that's bad?
Thank you.
#70716 by ntoy
Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 am
rooflady wrote:Thank you for your speedy reply. I purchased this system in June of this year. Have had problems off and on with the handsets turning off by themselves. Was told there was no replacement battery for it and that you had to buy a whole new phone.
How do you tell if it's the battery that's bad?
Thank you.

Unfortunately, there isn't a mechanism to determine if it is the battery. I am going by experience. If it displayed a full charge previously & now does not, the battery is more likely the cause.