Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#69811 by danshiki
Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:54 am
If you take advantage of the current sale do not forget to purchase a 3-Year SquareTrade Warranty for $24.99. If the Telo breaks within 3 years of purchase SquareTrade would refund your purchase price. They are reputable and very reliable. Scroll down on same amazon page and you will find the info.
#69820 by southsound
Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 am
Just some friendly advice... most of the people who frequent this forum use the view new topics or view new posts links so you multiple posts just make us question your intent. Please consider that one post would be enough. You even seemed to ignore another posters softer rebuke. And yes, I will be posting this on each of your repetitive threads.
#69866 by danshiki
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:08 am
Southsound,
What is your problem? I had to repeat it for obvious reason. That sale as you can see is time sensitive (Cyber Monday sale) and unlike you most folks who visit this forum may only peruse one or two sections and thus if I had posted it on just one section some might not see it before the sale ends. If any member of this forum can be justifiably accused of having hidden agenda then that person must be you considering how you tend to defend Ooma's often contradictory marketing schemes. From all indications you have a lot of time in your hands. Peace be with you.
#69870 by EricJRW
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 am
That's a good price... I just purchased a refurbished hub (must say I do like the retro design better than the Cisco-looking telo) for $129 (at buy.com). Seems $30 more would have been easy to justify.
#90076 by murphy
Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:26 am
upstartguy wrote:I didn't know that you could use any dect 6.o phone with the Telo. Is that true?

Not the way you are thinking.

You can plug a DECT6 phone system base into the Telo Phone port and it will work fine.
No handset other than the Telo handset can talk directly to the Telo.
#90089 by Leeway
Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:36 am
murphy wrote:You can plug a DECT6 phone system base into the Telo Phone port and it will work fine.
No handset other than the Telo handset can talk directly to the Telo.

I don't even plug my Panasonic DECT6 base to the Telo Phone port. As a matter of fact, I don't have any phone at all plugged into my Telo base. I have my house jacks activated and my DECT 6 base in the kitchen and the Telo base on my office desk. It's like having two bases with all kinds of options.

Donna