Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#70026 by Stuntman
Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 pm
roadshow wrote:Why doesn't OOMA post the Hub updates? Although the Hub is discontinued, there are many of that still use them. I feel like OOMA should post those updates on the forum too. Then we can better track when problems are fixed (or caused) by the updates.

The Ooma Hub is no longer being developed for or produced.. Ooma won't be adding any features to the hub and will only update the Hub firmware if something serious comes along...
Thankfully most of the issues people are having can be fixed externally to the device.. either at the point of location for that device or within the infrastructure at Ooma's servers...
#70044 by roadshow
Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:30 am
Stuntman wrote:The Ooma Hub is no longer being developed for or produced.. Ooma won't be adding any features to the hub and will only update the Hub firmware if something serious comes along...
Thankfully most of the issues people are having can be fixed externally to the device.. either at the point of location for that device or within the infrastructure at Ooma's servers...


I do realize that the Hub is not getting any new features, However, there was a Hub firmware update just a couple of months ago. I have had some recent OOMA issues. I should be able to have a way to determine if an update was performed that may have caused new issues. Sometimes the firmware "fixes" can break other things.
#70191 by EricJRW
Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 am
Are updates to the firmware automatic, or is user intervention required?

Thanks
#70192 by murphy
Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:28 am
EricJRW wrote:Are updates to the firmware automatic, or is user intervention required?

Thanks

They are automatic.
#70206 by EricJRW
Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 am
murphy wrote:
EricJRW wrote:Are updates to the firmware automatic, or is user intervention required?

Thanks

They are automatic.

Thank you!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests