Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#65737 by dschmidt_2000
Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 pm
When I first got my Ooma Hub/Scout 1.5 months ago I had 1 phone number and set it up to forward calls to my cell phone when the network was down.

Ater being satisfied with Ooma for the past 1.5 months I decided to pay for Premier and ported my landline number over. Port time was 1 week from the time I put in the order until it was completed - which was today. My original Ooma # is now my shared 2nd number.

Tonight I logged in to update the phone number to forward to when the network is down to be the wife's cell phone (important after my Hub was misbehaving last night) and found I could not change my original entry.

The 2nd shared phone number I successfully changed to my wife's cell #, but I cannot change the primary Ooma number. The error is:

"Please check out following fields There was a problem saving your call forwarding preferences."

Help!
Dave
#65782 by ntoy
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:23 pm
Hello Dave,

Unfortunately, a bug in our system. If you send me a pm with the details, I can manually make the change for you.

And btw, please let me know which account.

Thx