Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#63106 by Rick0822
Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 pm
I know there are issues related to telo call-waiting caller-id. My issue seems to be the opposite. I am getting perfect calling waiting caller-id, but my regualr caller-id seems to be very spotty at best. It goes in stages of working ok to not working at all. Any suggestions? Everything worked great it seemed, then right about the time my premier trial ended, it all fell apart. I did have the ooma connected to the house phone lines, disconnected on the outside of the house. I tired plugging our phone system into the ooma directly, and that doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?

Thanks
#63167 by Rick0822
Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:48 am
The phone just says incoming call till i pick it up. Same thing they did when I didn't have caller ID service prior. Caller ID worked for 1 of 4 calls yesterday, and all show up in my log.
#63183 by lbmofo
Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 am
Rick0822 wrote:The phone just says incoming call till i pick it up. Same thing they did when I didn't have caller ID service prior. Caller ID worked for 1 of 4 calls yesterday, and all show up in my log.

Does it still show "incoming call" 2nd ring and beyond? You said you tried connecting phone directly to ooma and still no dice?
#63223 by Rick0822
Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:53 am
The phone says incoming call as soon as it rings, and then contiues on past 2 rings. If caller ID works, it's usally pretty much instant. It's a Panasonic 4 phone system, and it is plugged directly into the ooma currently.