Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#59119 by inmyrooma
Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 am
Greetings,

Over the last several days, my telo has gone "red" intermittently for reasons that are unclear. At least some of the time, my computer's Internet access has disappeared with it, though the cable modem appears to be connected and on-line. I know it sounds like it's just an Internet problem, but when the phone has come back up, the computer has stayed down for a while (it's connected through the telo). All of these things are new since the recent firmware upgrade, though of course I don't know that that's the cause.

Details about setup and behavior:

Cable modem -> telo -> router -> computer

Lately, sometimes when I hang up the phone, the telo will still show the line in-use for 30 seconds or so.

Status looks good - all connected and running at the moment.

Any thoughts? Anyone else having these problems? Thanks in advance for your help.
Last edited by inmyrooma on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
#59121 by dsinternet
Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:08 am
I have my Telo behind the router and it seems to work well.
If you put the Telo behind the router and you have voice quality problems then you might need to switch it back. I only have problems when I am uploading a large file while I am talking on the phone. Good luck.