Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#58280 by ergvancouver
Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:05 am
Just installed the new Oooma Bluetooth adapter. It seems to work fine with my Motorola Droid, but is a no go with my wife's new Motorola W755 flip phone. When paired with the Ooma Telo, there is no sound in the phone. What I mean is there is no ringback when making a call, no keytones, nothing. The call is actually going out, you just can't hear anything.

I have unpaired/re-paired sevral times, done battery pulls and resets. When un-paired with the Ooma, all sounds are normal.

Thanks for any help!!!

Gene
#58440 by ergvancouver
Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 am
I finally had to disconnect the blutooth adapter. I though my wife's phone was the only problem, until I tried to make a call with my droid. Everytime I try to make a cell call, the Ooma Telo intercepts the call saying "bluetooth transfer" and rings the house phones!! The call will not go out. It looks like I have thrown another $30 away.
#58441 by Groundhound
Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 am
ergvancouver wrote:I finally had to disconnect the blutooth adapter. I though my wife's phone was the only problem, until I tried to make a call with my droid. Everytime I try to make a cell call, the Ooma Telo intercepts the call saying "bluetooth transfer" and rings the house phones!! The call will not go out. It looks like I have thrown another $30 away.

Did you try un-checking "Allow Incoming Bluetooth Audio Transfer"?