Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#57563 by knottedfam
Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm
I had a number that I put on a blacklist just after we got our ooma.

Now, I don't want that number blocked, but it still is - even though I no longer have premier. As I don't have access to premier features, I cannot block the number.

How can I unblock this number?
#71282 by ajslentz
Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:19 pm
Hi - I have one person I set as blacklisted through the call log screen and now I cannot remove it because I'm not a premier member. Can someone help me fix this? I need the call to NOT be blocked.

Thanks,

Andrew
#71283 by southsound
Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:11 pm
ajslentz wrote:Hi - I have one person I set as blacklisted through the call log screen and now I cannot remove it because I'm not a premier member. Can someone help me fix this? I need the call to NOT be blocked.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew, please edit your message to remove your phone number to prevent scammers and spammers from making your life difficult. You will need to call ooma support at 888 711-6662 and ask them to remove the entries from your blacklist. None of the other users on the forum have that capability and although ntoy and other moderators sometimes visit, the best way to do it is through the support number.
#71315 by ntoy
Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm
ajslentz wrote:Hi - I have one person I set as blacklisted through the call log screen and now I cannot remove it because I'm not a premier member. Can someone help me fix this? I need the call to NOT be blocked.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hello,

Blacklist has already been disabled on your account.