Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#56938 by kruegs
Fri May 28, 2010 6:20 pm
So, got the bluetooth adapter and it seems to work OK. Quick question though... when placing a call via the *15 method followed by the number (which initiates via your bluetooth adapter), how in the world can you enter in digits for a conference line? This is how I really wanted to use the bluetooth, however it is impossible to enter in digits on the normal phone after the bluetooth adapter takes over for the call.

On a side note... it does appear as though the "second line" functions great with the adapter in use on "line 1" while any other phone can easily grab a fresh Ooma dial tone. Nice surprise.
#57138 by Bobby B
Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:53 pm
For this situation, you'll probably want to connect to your conference first before connecting to your bluetooth headset. To do this from a regular phone, try:

1. Dial the conference call number and join the conference.
2. Press "Flash" to switch to line 2
3. Dial "*05" to call your bluetooth headset. When the call is connected, your headset will be bridged into the call.

From a Telo handset try:
1. Dial the conference call number and join the conference.
2. Press the intercom button and select your bluetooth headset from the list.
#57262 by kruegs
Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 pm
Just to follow up, this worked great for me from my regular "non Telo cordless phone"... the trick as you detailed is to get past the digits to enter the conference prior to transferring to the bluetooth. Thanks again.