Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#56907 by billcoff
Fri May 28, 2010 8:19 am
I installed the new Bluetooth adapter with no issues. It works great. When someone calls my cell, the cell rings and the home phones ring. But, if I have the ENABLE CALL FORWARDING box checked (multi-ring) so that my cell phone rings when I get calls to my home phone, the caller will be immediately sent to my cell phone voice mail.
#56920 by ntoy
Fri May 28, 2010 10:53 am
Hello,

Is this happening when you are on a call & receive a 2nd incoming call? Currently,
your account shows Ring to Answer set to 18 seconds. If your cell's Ring to Answer is less than this, it would go
to your cell's vmail in this case.
#56921 by billcoff
Fri May 28, 2010 11:12 am
ntoy wrote:Hello,

Is this happening when you are on a call & receive a 2nd incoming call? Currently,
your account shows Ring to Answer set to 18 seconds. If your cell's Ring to Answer is less than this, it would go
to your cell's vmail in this case.
This happens when I am not on a call. I set my Ring to Answer back to 24 seconds. All calls to my Ooma phone are forwarded immediately to my cell phone voice mail if I have Enable call forwarding selected. If I don't have Enable call forwarding selected the Ooma phone will ring three times before going to Ooma voice mail.