Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#56880 by NESCO
Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm
Sprint Cell problem - when I call my home from outside home area code my sprint service will not connect to my home Ooma service. My husband doesn't have a problem using his work phone (AT&T service).
Does any one else have this problem. I am thinking of changing wireless providers.
#56964 by southsound
Sat May 29, 2010 7:28 am
NESCO wrote:Sprint Cell problem - when I call my home from outside home area code my sprint service will not connect to my home Ooma service. My husband doesn't have a problem using his work phone (AT&T service).
Does any one else have this problem. I am thinking of changing wireless providers.

I would call Sprint and ask them why you are not able to connect to a known good number. It is most likely a routing problem that Sprint will have to take care of in their system. It should not matter if the called number (yours) is a landline, VoIP system, or anothe cell phone - your Sprint cell should be able to connect if it is a working number!