Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#3509 by aphex
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 am
Out of 142 calls, 7 are showing up as having been placed/received on March 7, 2012.

While the idea of time travel has always intrigued me, I would love if the technology could be used to allow me to travel through time, rather than just my phone calls :)
#3514 by southsound
Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:20 pm
I think you may be missing an important aspect of this situation. You don't have any proof that those calls will not be made on March 7, 2012. Now wouldn't you feel foolish if on that day you actually made those calls? Or worse yet, wanted to, but your ooma hub gave you a message, "I'm sorry, but this call is invalid because it was canceled on February 25, 2009."

I suggest that you wait to see if you really do make the calls in question on March 7, and if you don't, then you can complain to ooma and they will remove them from the log. ;)
#3610 by Dennis P
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 pm
The ooma box uses NTP servers on the Internet to set it's clock. We've seen some rare cases where we lose sync, which causes the timestamp to be incorrect. We are investigating, but don't have a lot to go on yet. So for now, what southsound said...