No Incoming Calls for 5 Days - Ported Number No Longer Works

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
lbmofo

Re: No Incoming Calls for 5 Days - Ported Number No Longer Works

Post by lbmofo » Sun May 23, 2010 1:08 am

FreePhone wrote:I am glad to hear things got fixed. I am new to Ooma and want to port over my home number of 13 years, but got a bit worried when reading about your troubles. After paying $200 for my core and then anther $40 to port my number, only have issues would be very upsetting to me. I am still a little nervous about going through with the porting, but will most likely do it.
If it will make you feel better, what happend with Lyzardo, I belive is the exception vs the norm.
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
Setup: SB6141/R6700/Ooma
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!

sfhub

Post by sfhub » Sun May 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Quick there are still some posts you haven't cut and pasted into.

Seriously, I support people giving their experiences, but posting the same thing in every thread isn't cool.

Lyzardo

Post by Lyzardo » Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

lbmofo wrote:
FreePhone wrote:I am glad to hear things got fixed. I am new to Ooma and want to port over my home number of 13 years, but got a bit worried when reading about your troubles. After paying $200 for my core and then anther $40 to port my number, only have issues would be very upsetting to me. I am still a little nervous about going through with the porting, but will most likely do it.
If it will make you feel better, what happend with Lyzardo, I belive is the exception vs the norm.
I tend to agree. All things considered, I will continue to recommend Ooma. Stuff breaks, things go haywire once in a while - I expect that. It's how a company fixes the issue that is the main point, and Ooma stepped up to the plate in this instance.