Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#56430 by lbmofo
Sun May 23, 2010 1:08 am
FreePhone wrote:I am glad to hear things got fixed. I am new to Ooma and want to port over my home number of 13 years, but got a bit worried when reading about your troubles. After paying $200 for my core and then anther $40 to port my number, only have issues would be very upsetting to me. I am still a little nervous about going through with the porting, but will most likely do it.

If it will make you feel better, what happend with Lyzardo, I belive is the exception vs the norm.
#56514 by Lyzardo
Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm
lbmofo wrote:
FreePhone wrote:I am glad to hear things got fixed. I am new to Ooma and want to port over my home number of 13 years, but got a bit worried when reading about your troubles. After paying $200 for my core and then anther $40 to port my number, only have issues would be very upsetting to me. I am still a little nervous about going through with the porting, but will most likely do it.

If it will make you feel better, what happend with Lyzardo, I belive is the exception vs the norm.

I tend to agree. All things considered, I will continue to recommend Ooma. Stuff breaks, things go haywire once in a while - I expect that. It's how a company fixes the issue that is the main point, and Ooma stepped up to the plate in this instance.