Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#54941 by richalger
Fri May 07, 2010 8:16 am
I set forwarding to "Call forward on network outage" and set the phone number to my work. I then unplugged the cord from the cable modem into the telo. Called my ooma number from my cell phone (Verizon) and it took over a minute to hear anything. Twice I got a "We are unable to complete your call" message. Once I got a "all circuits are busy" message.

I would appreciate any help. If my Internet connection stops I would like my calls to be forwarded properly.
#54944 by ntoy
Fri May 07, 2010 8:52 am
Hello,

I noticed that the Network Outage flag was disabled on your account.
I enabled it. Perhaps you can try again.
#54957 by richalger
Fri May 07, 2010 11:03 am
I tried it again. I got an "We are unable to complete your call" message from Verizon, my cell phone carrier. I then unplugged the Telo and waited a minute or so and plugged it back in. I tried a second time with the same message from Verizon.

Thank you for your help. I look forward to resolving this.
#54958 by murphy
Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 am
It can take up to 5 minutes for the Ooma server to discover that it has lost contact with your Ooma.
#55137 by OldMacGuy
Mon May 10, 2010 6:56 am
I am also not able to make the call forward feature work when my ooma telo is disconnected from the internet. I am moving from FL to MI and disconnected my Telo on Friday. I have reset my call forwarding number, saved changes and tried calling the Ooma phone number over the past 3 days. I get either the "We are unable to complete call at this time, try again later" message or I get my Ooma voice mail. I have tried both Ooma phone numbers.

Any help would be appreciated.
#55268 by WayneDsr
Tue May 11, 2010 8:02 am
Do you have a landline integrated with your telo?
If so, forwarding does not work at this time with integration.

Wayne
#55272 by richalger
Tue May 11, 2010 8:52 am
I do not have a land line integration. It _did_ work for me if I wait 5 minutes after disconnecting the cable before testing it.