Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#54777 by quebert
Tue May 04, 2010 11:03 pm
I'm NOT complaining here, simply asking a question if this is normal or I encountered a bug. I signed up for Premier today (the 4th) with the month to month option. Under my account info it says it'll renew on the 26th of May. Which is only 20 days, do they bill a month as business days or something :) I'm just curious.
#54783 by 2spirit
Wed May 05, 2010 2:42 am
If you are in a Premier Free Trial period it may be based on the date the free trial ends.
#54791 by Groundhound
Wed May 05, 2010 5:11 am
quebert wrote:I'm NOT complaining here, simply asking a question if this is normal or I encountered a bug. I signed up for Premier today (the 4th) with the month to month option. Under my account info it says it'll renew on the 26th of May. Which is only 20 days, do they bill a month as business days or something :) I'm just curious.

Since you joined the forum in June of last year, I assume the Premier free trial is not a factor here. If they prorated the first partial month to meet their normal billing cycle then your initial charge would be something like $6.67. If they charged you the full amount and repeat the charge 20 days later then that would be something you would need to take up with customer service.
#54811 by quebert
Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 am
Groundhound wrote:
quebert wrote:I'm NOT complaining here, simply asking a question if this is normal or I encountered a bug. I signed up for Premier today (the 4th) with the month to month option. Under my account info it says it'll renew on the 26th of May. Which is only 20 days, do they bill a month as business days or something :) I'm just curious.

Since you joined the forum in June of last year, I assume the Premier free trial is not a factor here. If they prorated the first partial month to meet their normal billing cycle then your initial charge would be something like $6.67. If they charged you the full amount and repeat the charge 20 days later then that would be something you would need to take up with customer service.

Ah, prorating that makes total sense, I thought because I just signed up for premier my billing cycle would start on the day I signed up. Thanks for the heads up