Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#54579 by diddlydoo
Sun May 02, 2010 3:38 pm
I was on it for a little bit this morning to order my phone port, but it's been down ever since. Is it just me or is everyone unable to log in?
#54580 by murphy
Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm
diddlydoo wrote:I was on it for a little bit this morning to order my phone port, but it's been down ever since. Is it just me or is everyone unable to log in?

It works fine for me.
#54581 by diddlydoo
Sun May 02, 2010 3:50 pm
murphy wrote:
diddlydoo wrote:I was on it for a little bit this morning to order my phone port, but it's been down ever since. Is it just me or is everyone unable to log in?

It works fine for me.

Odd if it's just me isn't it? I'll call OOMA tomorrow and see what's going on. Thanks for the confirmation Murphy.
Attachments
ooma error message.JPG
This is the error message that I keep getting.
ooma error message.JPG (44.41 KiB) Viewed 1707 times
#54584 by murphy
Sun May 02, 2010 4:14 pm
Clear your cookies or try a different browser.
#54592 by diddlydoo
Sun May 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Thanks Murphy. Clearing the cookies worked!!

You've been very helpful to me today. If I could give you a kudos I would.
#54618 by t4feb
Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 am
I am having the same problem and have cleared everything. Its only on my scout second number. The hub number works just fine but can't get into my ooma on the second number. Like I said I have cleared all cookies and tried a different browser none of it works for me. I am trying to forward the second number to my cell because I am leaving out of town today and of all times for things to mess up is now. Thanks
#54638 by highq
Mon May 03, 2010 9:51 am
diddlydoo wrote:If I could give you a kudos I would.

What is stopping you from extending kudos to Murphy?