Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#54000 by stumpy
Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 am
Subject: Using ooma - Cancel Service

You don't give much choice for a topic, so I chose this one with a ? after it. If you can't get my blacklist restored and fix the constant re-login necessary due to your technical problems, I may have to put an ! after "cancel service". Check the forums for posts by stumpy, since the moderators don't seem to read or respond to them. Also, I am not the only one having these same problems. Someone in charge needs to post an action plan and see that it is accomplished quickly. The apparent lack of action certainly does not breed confidence in Ooma. I am hesitant to recommend Ooma to my friends and family until these issues are resolved.
All this is probably wasted and will only result in a "canned" reply. Let's hope not.

Well, as predicted, here is the canned reply:

Dear Gary,
Thank you for contacting ooma Customer Support.
We apologize for the delay, but we are still looking into your issue. We currently do not have any new information to resolve the problem. If you have additional information that can assist us in resolving your issue, please contact us. You may also visit the ooma forum for user submitted resolutions. Please keep in mind that the resolutions offered in the forum may not be supported by our technical support team.

GOOD LUCK ON GETTING ANY ACTION!!!!!!!
#54004 by DTMF
Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:32 am
Cancelling service is certainly an option we all have. After you cancel, where will you go to get phone service with a blacklist and no monthly fee?

I believe the answer to that question explains the patience of the other Ooma customers here in the support forum. ;)