Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#53201 by coldsteel
Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:53 pm
This may be a dumb question but I see lots of posts about Telo firmware updates (good and bad) but nothing about Hub or Scout firmware updates. So, can the Hub get updates? Does the Hub get updates? What would be the current hub version?
#53204 by daet
Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 pm
coldsteel wrote:This may be a dumb question but I see lots of posts about Telo firmware updates (good and bad) but nothing about Hub or Scout firmware updates. So, can the Hub get updates? Does the Hub get updates? What would be the current hub version?

The hub have received a few firmware updates over the last year. The current firmware version is "33454.33454".

DG
#53209 by lbmofo
Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:14 pm
daet wrote:
coldsteel wrote:This may be a dumb question but I see lots of posts about Telo firmware updates (good and bad) but nothing about Hub or Scout firmware updates. So, can the Hub get updates? Does the Hub get updates? What would be the current hub version?

The hub have received a few firmware updates over the last year. The current firmware version is "33454.33454".

DG

Are the updates pushed or just while manufactured?
#53295 by coldsteel
Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:40 am
Thanks - I knew that a firmware reset/push update was possible as that was done to my hub back in December to correct a problem. I wasn't sure based on comments (or lack of comments) here whether updates were actually being sent out for anything else - I guess the asterisk based hub must be the more stable environment (I'm just kidding Telo owners).