Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#53750 by frenchcamp49er
Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 pm
My black list is gone also :x
#53838 by mger
Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:04 am
Incoming, and missed calls appear to be accurate. Outgoing calls are STILL NOT showing up. I hope this gets straightened out soon, its been a few weeks now. No one from Ooma has called back yet.
#54039 by mger
Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:23 pm
STILL outgoing calls DO NOT show up. Come on Ooma, what's up? Please provide an update...
#54041 by lbmofo
Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:42 pm
My call log has been fully functional since 4/21; problem started sometime on 4/19.

On the voicemail front though, "More Actions" dropdown, can't see "Mark as Heard" and "Mark as New" when using IE 7 (7.0.5730.13) but visible with Firefox.
#54124 by richalger
Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 am
lbmofo wrote:On the voicemail front though, "More Actions" dropdown, can't see "Mark as Heard" and "Mark as New" when using IE 7 (7.0.5730.13) but visible with Firefox.


I can confirm that the "More Actions" drop down window is hidden behind the voicemail grid. It only occurs in IE7 (7.0.5730.13)
. It is visible in IE8, Firefox and Chrome.
#54125 by beachbum
Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 am
richalger wrote:
lbmofo wrote:On the voicemail front though, "More Actions" dropdown, can't see "Mark as Heard" and "Mark as New" when using IE 7 (7.0.5730.13) but visible with Firefox.


I can confirm that the "More Actions" drop down window is hidden behind the voicemail grid. It only occurs in IE7 (7.0.5730.13)
. It is visible in IE8, Firefox and Chrome.


The drop down also shows up properly under Opera.
#54912 by mger
Thu May 06, 2010 4:21 pm
STILL NO WORD FROM OOMA! Outgoing calls still do not show up!
#54913 by murphy
Thu May 06, 2010 4:31 pm
mger wrote:STILL NO WORD FROM OOMA! Outgoing calls still do not show up!

My outgoing calls are in the log. Did you accidentally click on the outgoing call filter and turn them off?
#55693 by oomg
Sun May 16, 2010 9:30 am
I have a friend who is experiencing a similar problem witn an Ooma Telo system. All call logs after March 20, 2010 are missing. Saved voicemail messages during that period still appear. If Dennis, Bobby, or ?? want more specific information, please email me directly.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests