Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52650 by whn
Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:32 am
Some numbers I blocked are still ringing through.

What am I doing wrong or is this a known bug?

I only have 6 numbers on my blacklist, so this is not a case of 128 limit.

also, when you add them to your blacklist, I don't see the RED CIRCLE on numbers that have been blocked anymore
#52784 by whn
Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:20 pm
another caller out of my 8 callers on my call block list got through today

Look , if OOMA makes a statement that says, some calls will go through despite being on your blocklist, then I can live with it.

But right now, it seems like when you put a number on the blocklist, it will get blocked.

I even have 6 rings before answering, so I know the system recongnizes the block number off the list?

Any answers?

Where's the bug happening?

Could it be when you add a number to your blacklist and you add a note to it, that these numbers tend to go through.

Could it be a bug in that you added a note to the number when adding them to your blacklist?
#52786 by murphy
Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 pm
What do you have the system configured to do with a blacklisted number?
Sent To Voicemail
Call Blocked Message
Number Disconnected Message
Continuous Ring
#52982 by whn
Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 am
murphy wrote:What do you have the system configured to do with a blacklisted number?
Sent To Voicemail
Call Blocked Message
Continuous Ring

#53162 by in2dadark
Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:21 am
whn wrote:Some numbers I blocked are still ringing through.

What am I doing wrong or is this a known bug?

I only have 6 numbers on my blacklist, so this is not a case of 128 limit.

also, when you add them to your blacklist, I don't see the RED CIRCLE on numbers that have been blocked anymore

I have calls that get through as well. When I look on my call logs they don't show up. So, the system thinks it's blocked it when it hasn't.