Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52551 by PHXHoward
Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 am
Hi, I still have a month left on my Premier trial. I would like to subscribe to the yearly package now that GVE is available.

Will I loose my remaining trial time if I subscribe now or will the 12 months be appended to the month that I have now?
#52552 by murphy
Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 am
PHXHoward wrote:Hi, I still have a month left on my Premier trial. I would like to subscribe to the yearly package now that GVE is available.

Will I loose my remaining trial time if I subscribe now or will the 12 months be appended to the month that I have now?

The 12 months will be appended to the end of the trial.
#52891 by shellz
Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:20 am
If I am not satisfied with Premier service, can I cancel?
#52893 by ntoy
Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 am
Hello shellz,

Your account currently shows 6 months trial premiere active.
You can long into My Ooma to opt out or contact one of our support
folks & they should be able to assist.
#52896 by shellz
Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:11 am
Sorry I was clear. What I meant was, if I sign up for premier service, I will get a chance to try out the telo handset and see how it works with google voice. I am a little afraid that if I do not like it, I be stuck with it or do I have a option to cancel and get my money back?
#52897 by hpepper
Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 am
You already have Premiere trial, which has everything the paid version does. If you buy a handset now, you can test it - I recommend buying a handset at Best Buy or any other retailer with a liberal return policy - which can be returned if you don't like it.