Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52543 by CLaRiTY
Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 am
Ooma call quality is superb second to none i dont regret leaving magic crap one bit :D

i have a telo base with one cordless phone and a telo handset i created a personal device profile for the telo handset and associated a number to it

now i want to delete the number and remove the telo handset from managed devices so it's shared with the telo base so i have only one number and one managed device account.

i tried to delete the telo from manged devices and keep getting Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

i called customer support to have them delete the number associated with the telo handset and remove it from manged devices but they cant seem to figure out anything i have spoken with so many reps and they just keep giving me the run around can someone please help me thanks
#52556 by murphy
Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:29 am
Click on the private telephone number and switch it to shared mode.
Once that is done you will be able to delete the private handset which will return it to shared use.
#52558 by CLaRiTY
Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 am
murphy wrote:Click on the private telephone number and switch it to shared mode.
Once that is done you will be able to delete the private handset which will return it to shared use.

when i try to switch the second number from telo to shared

i keep getting this error :?

#52574 by Bobby B
Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 am
It looks like the voicemail on the private handset is in some invalid state which is causing the move number to fail. We're taking a look.
#52598 by CLaRiTY
Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Bobby B wrote:It looks like the voicemail on the private handset is in some invalid state which is causing the move number to fail. We're taking a look.

thanks for looking into it atm i'am still having issues i hope you guys can fix it asap customer support is no help all they do is promise call backs :(
#52703 by CLaRiTY
Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:48 am
Ooma staff the number still hasn't been deleted or the personal device for that matter after how many days what's the problem are these issues gonna fixed sometime this month?

does Ooma offer support to it's customers with there buggy service My Ooma geesh it sure doesnt feel like it's mine i sure hope i made the right decision signing up for a year of premier service this is off to a bad start thats for sure service feels very basic i should of went with the month to month this sucks:x
#52705 by southsound
Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 am
CLaRiTY wrote:Ooma staff the number still hasn't been deleted or the personal device for that matter after how many days what's the problem are these issues gonna fixed sometime this month?

does Ooma offer support to it's customers with there buggy service My Ooma geesh it sure doesnt feel like it's mine i sure hope i made the right decision signing up for a year of premier service this is off to a bad start thats for sure service feels very basic i should of went with the month to month this sucks:x

I know that with texting it is common to not use punctuation or capital letters to begin a sentence - but on a forum where there are many who would like to help, it makes your posts much more readable. JMHO.