Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52419 by ItsAllGood
Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Hello,

In the last week or so I've noticed that some calls in the call log are recorded with a phone number of "mod_sofia". In googling for such a term I found references to correcting code in Freeswitch (http://code.google.com/p/sipek2/issues/detail?id=17).

The calling phone's number use to be recorded correctly in the log.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Chris
#52424 by Bobby B
Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm
I think this is bug 7718. Right now, it seems to affect certain inbound calls going through our PureVoice compatible server. We're currently working on a fix.
#52775 by John Bigbooté
Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm
Also having this "mod_sofia" issue, as of April 7th (though I didn't realize it until today). Outgoing service works normally.

I've tried rebooting the cable modem, router, and ooma unit -- yes, I keep the ooma unit inside my firewall, but it's been working fine, up until this started. Internet provider is Time-Warner Central New York, BTW.

If there's any further information I can provide to help you track this down, please let me know.
#52812 by bluechalk
Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 am
My last two incoming calls show mod_sofia as the phone number in the log. This problem is only with the log, the caller-id phone number presented with the call was correct. For the record, I have the Ooma Hub, not a Telo.
#52839 by jtykal
Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 pm
bluechalk wrote:My last two incoming calls show mod_sofia as the phone number in the log. This problem is only with the log, the caller-id phone number presented with the call was correct. For the record, I have the Ooma Hub, not a Telo.


Same here, but I see "mod_sofia" for some entries in the call log as far back as 30-Mar-2010. Number displays properly in Caller ID on Uniden wireless handsets.
#52964 by bc3tech
Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:51 pm
bluechalk wrote:My last two incoming calls show mod_sofia as the phone number in the log. This problem is only with the log, the caller-id phone number presented with the call was correct. For the record, I have the Ooma Hub, not a Telo.

ditto. To elaborate on this and maybe help in a fix, this seems to show up for me on the first call from a particular number. I've received 3 calls today from the same number (don't know who it is), but the call log shows 'mod_sofia' only on the first entry from this number, not from the subsequent two.

In a possibly related issue, I figure I'll mention a somewhat odd happening. For only one particular local business here, when they call me, the CID shows only a 7-digit phone number, not the full 10. Very odd when I first saw it.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests