Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52066 by AZGuyJoe
Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:16 am
Whenever I go to my.ooma.comI get the following message:

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

Something I can do? I was going to email ooma support but the last two times I did that I didn't hear back for a few weeks.

Thanks for your help.
#52082 by AZGuyJoe
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 am
I have the problem with IE 8.0. But it's just my.ooma, no problem with IE getting in here for example
Like you, I'm able to go to my.ooma.com with Firefox.
Odd...very odd.
#52102 by dxp9oom
Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:06 pm
Thanks, ntoy! I had cleared my cache earlier and that didn't help, but Safari:Reset (also deleting cookies and history) did the trick.
#52123 by pushout
Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:23 pm
I have same problem as above. Whenever I attempted to click on my ususal Ooma logins I received the following message "Ooma error 500" in the top tab. Followed by the error message " We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page. If this page continues to appear, contact Ooma support".

Anybody receiving this or have any help? First time this ever happen. Thanks
#52131 by ntoy
Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:11 pm
Hello pushout,

There is currently an issue with PO Box info in the billing section.
I manually made a change for you. If you are able to get in,
please leave the billing info intact & try not to change it.

Thx
#52133 by AZGuyJoe
Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm
I had to delete everything (cookies, temporary files, history, form data) and uncheck the saving info. for my favorite sites (like ooma).
All is well. Thanks for your help.
#52139 by WHYGIRL
Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 pm
I HAVE INTERNET EXPLORER 8 and GO TO TOOLS SECTION, THEN, IN PRIVATE BROWSING. THIS TEMPORARILY DELETES COOKIES, ETC.

I WONDER WHAT CHANGES WERE MADE AT OOMA IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS THAT MAKES THIS PROCEDURE NECESSARY.

MANY THANKS TO WHOEVER KNEW THAT DELETING COOKIES WOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM.