My Ooma

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
stumpy

My Ooma

Post by stumpy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 am

Here's what I get when trying to access My Ooma:

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

Well, consider it reported.....what now???

hugh

Re: My Ooma

Post by hugh » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:20 am

I'm getting the same thing. Consider it reported by someone else.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:09 am

Hello,

What browser are you using & version? Do you have issues on both IE & Firefox?

alphacompgeek

Post by alphacompgeek » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:22 am

Only FF for me, IE seems fine. My FF version is 3.6.3 (just updated today; 3.6.2 had the same issue).

The error page I get has the title: "We're sorry, but something went wrong (500)"

Thanks for any help you can give. :-)

Auramancer

Post by Auramancer » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:47 am

Also seeing it working with IE, but not with Firefox. This was both before and after the latest Firefox update.

alphacompgeek

Post by alphacompgeek » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 am

I got it... I tried my portable Firefox and it worked, so I figured the problem must be cookie/cache-related. I deleted all cookies from Ooma.com and it still didn't work. So I went ahead and deleted all my history (Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> clear your recent history -> Time range to clear: Everything) and it works now.

There was probably a solution that would have been more targeted, but this worked for me. :-)

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 am

I get the same error if I use IE 7.0.5730.13

But Firefox 3.5.3, I don't. What's up with that? I used to be able to use IE.

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 am

Hello,

Thanks for the info! That's interesting, I would expect it to fail on both rather than work on one or the other(IE/Firefox).
If it's ok, do you think you can setup a temp passwd & send me a personal email on the login info? Also, if you are able to consistently reproduce it, please include the date & timestamp on when it happened for you.

Thx,
Norm

fthomasson

Post by fthomasson » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 am

As suggested by alpha comp geek "So I went ahead and deleted all my history (Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> clear your recent history -> Time range to clear: Everything)" I did that and It worked. I recommend everyone using Firefox 3.6.3 to try it if you are having problems getting into My Ooma.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:31 am

ntoy wrote:Hello,

Thanks for the info! That's interesting, I would expect it to fail on both rather than work on one or the other(IE/Firefox).
If it's ok, do you think you can setup a temp passwd & send me a personal email on the login info? Also, if you are able to consistently reproduce it, please include the date & timestamp on when it happened for you.

Thx,
Norm
Norm, could you email me your email address?