Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52058 by stumpy
Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 am
Here's what I get when trying to access My Ooma:

We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
If this page continues to appear, please contact Ooma Support. You can also report this issue in the Ooma Forum.

Well, consider it reported.....what now???
#52060 by hugh
Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:20 am
I'm getting the same thing. Consider it reported by someone else.
#52065 by ntoy
Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:09 am
Hello,

What browser are you using & version? Do you have issues on both IE & Firefox?
#52068 by alphacompgeek
Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:22 am
Only FF for me, IE seems fine. My FF version is 3.6.3 (just updated today; 3.6.2 had the same issue).

The error page I get has the title: "We're sorry, but something went wrong (500)"

Thanks for any help you can give. :-)
#52070 by Auramancer
Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:47 am
Also seeing it working with IE, but not with Firefox. This was both before and after the latest Firefox update.
#52071 by alphacompgeek
Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 am
I got it... I tried my portable Firefox and it worked, so I figured the problem must be cookie/cache-related. I deleted all cookies from Ooma.com and it still didn't work. So I went ahead and deleted all my history (Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> clear your recent history -> Time range to clear: Everything) and it works now.

There was probably a solution that would have been more targeted, but this worked for me. :-)
#52077 by lbmofo
Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 am
I get the same error if I use IE 7.0.5730.13

But Firefox 3.5.3, I don't. What's up with that? I used to be able to use IE.
#52085 by ntoy
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 am
Hello,

Thanks for the info! That's interesting, I would expect it to fail on both rather than work on one or the other(IE/Firefox).
If it's ok, do you think you can setup a temp passwd & send me a personal email on the login info? Also, if you are able to consistently reproduce it, please include the date & timestamp on when it happened for you.

Thx,
Norm
#52089 by fthomasson
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 am
As suggested by alpha comp geek "So I went ahead and deleted all my history (Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> clear your recent history -> Time range to clear: Everything)" I did that and It worked. I recommend everyone using Firefox 3.6.3 to try it if you are having problems getting into My Ooma.
#52093 by lbmofo
Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:31 am
ntoy wrote:Hello,

Thanks for the info! That's interesting, I would expect it to fail on both rather than work on one or the other(IE/Firefox).
If it's ok, do you think you can setup a temp passwd & send me a personal email on the login info? Also, if you are able to consistently reproduce it, please include the date & timestamp on when it happened for you.

Thx,
Norm
Norm, could you email me your email address?